2. Typology of Skin Problems.
3. Coping and Adaptation.
4. Psychological Factors in the Onset and Progression of Skin Disease.
5. Psychological Impact of Body Image, Self–Esteem and Quality of Life.
6. Impact of Skin Disease on Relationships.
7. Introduction to Counselling.
8. Conceptual Ideas About Counselling People with Skin Disease.
9. Advanced Counselling Skills for Dermatology.
10. Counselling Dermatology Patients who have Psychosomatic Problems.
11. Counselling Children and Parents.
12. Working in a Multidisciplinary Team.