Explaining the prognosis, rehabilitation, returning to work and sexual functioning are discussed in detail. Suitable for all professionals including doctors and those working in rehabilitation such as nurses, physiotherapists and psychologists.
2. Explaining prognosis to patients and relatives.
3. Rehabilitation in a hospital setting.
4. Preparing to return home.
5. Sexuality and sexual functioning.
6. So is it all worthwhile?.
7. Looking forward.
British Association of Brain Injury Case Managers.