2. Choosing the market.
3. Choosing the location.
4. Choosing the business structure.
5. Developing a business plan.
6. Establishing your practice.
7. Choosing your practice name.
8. Designing a logo.
9. Designing and printing stationary.
10. Choosing the venue.
12. Communication systems.
13. Initial marketing.
14. Registering with insurance systems.
15. Fee schedules.
16. Collecting revenue.
17. Accounting systems.
18. Information systems.
19. Research and communication via the internet.
20. Developing practice excellence.
21. Expanding you practice.
23. Marketing, tenders and contracts.
24. Selling your practice.
Ronald Francis is Honorary Senior Research Fellow in psychology at Monash University, Australia. Born in the UK, he now lives and works in Australia and is the author of The Manual of Private Psychology Practice (1997).