2. Food Industrialisation and Food Power: Implications for Food Governance: Tim Lang.
3. Food and Poverty: Insights from the North : Elizabeth Dowler.
4. The Nutrition Transition in the Developing World: Barry M. Popkin.
5. Redirecting the Diet Transition: What Can Food Policy Do?: Lawrence Haddad.
6. Value–chain Governance, Public Regulation and Entry Barriers in the Global Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Chain into the EU: Peter Gibbon.
7. Changing Food Systems in India: Resource–sharing and Marketing Arrangements for Vegetable Production in Andhra Pradesh: Priya Deshingkar, Usha Kulkarni, Laxman Rao and Sreenivas Rao.
8. Small Producer Participation in Global Food Systems: Policy Opportunities and Constraints: Sheila Page and Rachel Slater.
9. Food and Agricultural Biotechnology Policy: How Much Autonomy Can Developing Countries Exercise?: Erik Millstone and Patrick van Zwanenberg.
10. Food Trade and Food Policy in Sub–Saharan Africa: Old Myths and New Challenges: Christopher Stevens.
11. The World Food Economy in the Twenty–first Century: Challenges for International Co–operation: Hartwig de Haen, Kostas Stamoulis, Prakash Shetty and Prabhu Pingali.
12. Responding to Change: WFP and the Global Food Aid System: Edward J. Clay.