2. A Theoretical Framework for Modelling the Open Economy.
3. The Theory of Policy Coordination Under Uncertainty.
4. An Example: The Stock market Crash of October 1987.
5. Alternative Empirical Models of the Open Economy.
6. Model Uncertainty and the Gains from Coordination: An Empirical Analysis.
7. Cooperation versus Coordination.
8. On the Sustainability of Cooperative Agreements.
9. Issues in Bargaining.
Appendix - Cooperation and Coordination in Historical Perspective.
Paul R. Masson International Monetary Fund.