- Key Features of CT theory and practice examined
- Presentation of a case example from assessment to treatment and termination of therapy
- Ways to elicit and tackle negative automatic thoughts and underlying beliefs
- Important points to consider in the design, negotiation and review of homework assignments
- Typical client and therapist difficulties in therapy addressed.
Assessment and Socialization Into ct.
Eliciting and Examining Negative Automatic Thoughts.
Identifying and Examining Underlying Assumptions and Core Beliefs.
Tackling Client and therapist Difficulties With CT.