2. Funding Social Science Research in Academia: Janet Lewis.
3. The Politics of Partnership in Tropical Public Health: Researching Tuberculosis Control in India: Jessica A. Ogden and John D. H. Porter.
4. Recognizing Diversity and Group Processes in International, Collaborative Research Work: A Case Study: Elizabeth Ettorre.
5. Integrating Participation into Research and Consultancy: A Conservation Example From Arabia: Dawn Chatty.
6. Multiple Scripts and Contested Discourse in Disseminating Research Findings: Gillian Lewando Hundt.
7. Researching a Contemporary Archive: Catherine Jones Finer.
8. Researching Homelessness and Rough Sleeping in the Scottish Context: Hilary Third.
9. Researching Risk in the Probation Service: Hazel Kemshall.
10. Synthesizing Research and Practice: Using the Action Research Approach in Health Care Settings: Paul Bate.
11. Balncing Research and Action: Reflections on an Action Research Project in a Social Services Department: Jan Waterson.