The volume includes articles by Julia Black, John Braithwaite, Louise Davies, Bettina Lange, Imelda Maher, Oren Perez, Colin Scott and Peter Vincent–Jones.
1. Rewards and Regulation: John Braithwaite.
2. Values and Purpose in Government: Central–local Relations in Regulatory Perspective: Peter Vincent–Jones.
3. Private Regulation of the Public Sector: A Neglected Facet of Contemporary Governance: Colin Scott.
4. Using Private–Public Linkages to Regulate Environmental Conflicts: The Case of International Construction Contracts: Oren Perez.
5. Competition Law in the International Domain: Networks as a New Form of Governance: Imelda Maher.
6. Technical Cooperation and the International Coordination of Patentability of Biotechnological Inventions: Louise Davies.
7. Regulatory Conversations. Julia Black.
8. The Emotional Dimension in Legal Regulation: Bettina Lange.