- Focus on group treatment combined with individual client assessment
- Treatment of four common emotional problems?Generalized Anxiety, Panic with Agoraphobia, PTSD, and Depression.
- Detailed examples of programmes in these areas, together with follow–up sessions
- Guidance on the concepts and techniques of cognitive–behavioural counselling, as well as the issues which arise in practice.
- Realistic techniques for auditing the effectiveness of brief therapy and counselling programmes
Beyond Individual Counselling.
Formulating a Model of the Client′s Difficulties.
Combining Individual and Group Sessions.
Anxiety Disorders 1: Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
Anxiety Diorders 2: Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia.
Anxiety Disorders 3: Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.
Group Therapy, Therapists and Further Applications.