Land draws upon a transdisciplinary doctoral thesis that reviewed the evolution of Anglo–Australian land law and fiscal practice following the decline of feudalism and the enshrinement of individual profit seeking in a capitalist economy.
1. The Subversion of Reason.
2. Institutionalized Profiteering.
3. The Diversion of Investment.
4. The Employment Mirage.
5. Fiscal Masochism.
6. Resourcing Public Revenue.
7. Underpinning a Global Morality.
8. The Essential Requirements.
9. Impediments and Counter–Arguments.
10. Henry George Re–Visited.
11. Apathy, Cupidity or Conspiracy?.
12. The Enduring Enigma.
Autobiographical Sketch of Phillip Denny Day (1924–).