2. The Political Economy of Canadian Legal Education: H. W. Arthurs (York University, Canada).
3.'Failed Sociologists' in the Market Place: Law Schools in Australia: Christine Parker and Andrew Goldsmith (University of New South Wales, and School of Cultural Studies, Adelaide).
4. Privatizing the Universities: Jane Kelsey (University of Auckland).
5. Law as a Parasitic Discipline: Anthony Bradney (University of Leicester).
6. New Wine in Old Bottles or New Wine in New Bottles?: Pat Leighton (Manchester Metropolitan University).
7. Women Legal Academics- A New Research Agenda?: Fiona Cownie (University of Leicester).
8. Gazing into the Future through a VDU: Communications, Information Technology, and Law Teaching: Peter Alldridge and Ann Mumford (Cardiff Law School).
9. Ethics for Lawyers or Ethics for Citizens?New Directions for Legal Education: Julian Webb (University of the West of England).
10. History is Past Politics:A Critique of the Legal Skills Movement in England and Wales: Andrew Boon (University of Westminster).