Series Editor′s Preface.
Preface and Acknowledgements.
1. Domesticating Neo–Liberalism and the Spaces of Post–Socialism.
2. Neo–Liberalism and Post–Socialist Transformations.
3. Domesticating Economies: Diverse Economic Practices, Households and Social Reproduction.
4. Work: Employment, Unemployment and the Negotiation of Labour Markets.
5. Housing: Markets, Assets and Social Reproduction.
6. Land and Food: Production, Consumption and Leisure.
7. Care: Family, Social Networks and the State.
Appendix 1: Summary Information on Interviewed Households.
Appendix 2: Semi–Structured Interviews with Key Informants.