- Provides a comprehensive overview of the field, from cyberculture and digital media to fashion and new formulations of gender identity
- Includes student exercises and activities for each chapter
- Teaches cultural analysis through practical examples and application
- Gives students across disciplines the tools to become practitioners of Cultural Studies and active cultural analysts
- The perfect companion volume to Ryan's Cultural Studies Anthology (2008)
1. Policy and Industry.
2. Place, Space, and Geography.
3. Gender and Sexuality.
7. Identity, Lifestyle, and Subculture.
8. Consumer Culture and Fashion Studies.
10. Media Studies.
11. Visual Culture.
12. Audience, Performance, and Celebrity.
13. Bodies and Things.
14. Transnationality, Globalization, and Postcoloniality.