2. New Foundations of Transnational Private Regulation (Fabrizio Cafaggi).
3. Neither Public′ nor Private′, National′ nor International′: Transnational Corporate Governance from a Legal Pluralist Perspective (Peer Zumbansen).
4. The Crystallization of Regulatory Norms (Donal Casey, Colin Scott).
5. Privatized Sovereign Performance: Regulating in the Gap′ between Security and Rights? (Fiona de Londras).
6. Competition Law and Transnational Private Regulatory Regimes: Marking the Cartel Boundary (Imelda Maher).
7. The Meta–regulation of Transnational Private Regulation (Jacco Bomhoff and Anne Meuwese).
8. Public Accountability of Transnational Private Regulation: Chimera or Reality? (Deirdre Curtin, Linda Senden).