The Challenge of Transnational Private Regulation offers illuminating insights into an emerging form of governance in the twenty–first century world.
2. New Foundations of Transnational Private Regulation (Fabrizio Cafaggi).
3. Neither Public′ nor Private′, National′ nor International′: Transnational Corporate Governance from a Legal Pluralist Perspective (Peer Zumbansen).
4. The Crystallization of Regulatory Norms (Donal Casey, Colin Scott).
5. Privatized Sovereign Performance: Regulating in the Gap′ between Security and Rights? (Fiona de Londras).
6. Competition Law and Transnational Private Regulatory Regimes: Marking the Cartel Boundary (Imelda Maher).
7. The Meta–regulation of Transnational Private Regulation (Jacco Bomhoff and Anne Meuwese).
8. Public Accountability of Transnational Private Regulation: Chimera or Reality? (Deirdre Curtin, Linda Senden).