- Addresses formal and informal institutions, the impact of alternative institutions, and institutional change and evolution.
- Presents a framework open to changing preferences, bounded rationality, and evolution.
- Explains how to form empirically testable hypotheses using experiments, case studies, and econometrics.
- Includes numerous practice and discussion questions.
2. Institutional and Behavioral Economics Theory.
3. Behavioral Economics.
4. Individuals and Institutions.
5. Institutions and Organizations.
6. Sources of Human Interdependence.
9. Macro-Economic Institutions.
10. Technology, Growth, and Institutions.
11. Labor Institutions.
12. Political Institutions.
13. Institutional Change Analysis.