With its broad applications and numerous practice and discussion questions, this text will appeal not only to students of economics, but also to those studying sociology, law, and political science.
2. Institutional and Behavioral Economics Theory.
3. Behavioral Economics.
4. Individuals and Institutions.
5. Institutions and Organizations.
6. Sources of Human Interdependence.
9. Macro–Economic Institutions.
10. Technology, Growth, and Institutions.
11. Labor Institutions.
12. Political Institutions.
13. Institutional Change Analysis.