- Features reviews and discussions of the most current research in a number of fields relevant to controlling uncertainty, such as psychology, neuroscience, computer science and engineering
- Presents a new framework that is designed to integrate a variety of disparate fields of research
- Represents the first book of its kind to provide a general overview of work related to understanding control
2. Causation and Agency.
3. Control Systems Engineering.
4. Cybernetics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
5. Human Factors (HCI, Ergonomics and Cognitive Engineering).
6. Social Psychology, Organizational Psychology and Management.
7. Cognitive Psychology.
10. Epilogue: The Master Puppeteer.