Rad Tech′s Guide to MRI: Imaging Procedures, Patient Care, and Safety provides the reader with a quick overview of MRI for quick reference and examination preparation. As part of the
Rad Tech′s Guide Series , this volume features an overview of anatomy, imaging tips, scanning procedures, and the latest information on protocols––all in the context of patient care and safety.
Each book in the Rad Tech′s Guide Series covers the essential basics for those preparing for their certifying examinations and those already in practice.
Special Features include:
Materal based on the ARRT educational requirements
Quick–reference bullet format
2. Introduction to Clinical MRI Procedures.
3. Imaging Procedures: Head and Neck Imaging.
4. Spine Imaging Procedures.
5. Musculoskeletal Imaging Procedures.
6. Thorax Imaging Procedures.
7. Abdomen Imaging Procedures.
8. Pelvis Imaging Procedures.
9. Vascular Imaging Procedures.