2. Hospital Training;.
3. Practice Experience;.
4. The One–to–One Tutorial;.
5. Consultation Skills;.
6. The Vocational Training Scheme Course;.
7. Preparing for summative assessment;.
8. The MRCGP;.
9. Evidence–Based Practice in Primary Care;.
10. Audits, Projects and Research;.
11. The Practice as a Small Business within the NHS;.
12. The Trainer;.
13. Becoming a Trainer;.
14. Reading and Writing;.
15. Practice Systems;.
16. Continuing your education;.
Appendices I Directors and Deans of postgraduate GP education (Regional Advisers);.
Irish Medical Times
"...this is a practical book which will allow trainers and trainees to get the best out of vocational training...a refreshingly direct, pragmatic and useful book."Journal of the Royal College of General Practitioners
"This eminently practical handbook is strongly recommended to all those interested in vocational training for general practice."The Physician