Handbook of Gynaecology Management provides an up–to–date focus of investigation and treatment of common and rare gynaecological conditions. Reflecting the current evidence base as well as expert knowledge, the text includes contributions from a number of specialists within the field. This book will provide the reader with knowledge in the context of clinical presentations and provides a background to clinical practice that is well–considered, effective and appropriate for women.
- Comprehensive reference to all gynaecological conditions
- Pocket–sized for easy reference
- Highly illustrated
- 14 detailed chapters with cross–speciality input
This book recognises the importance of maintaining and promoting reproductive health and is intended for all those in the training grades of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. It is an invaluable reference for nurse practitioners in specialised areas and is suitable for anyone involved in the gynaecological care of women.
1. Hormonal Contraception and Sterilisation.
2. Early Pregnancy.
3. Cervical Screening and Pre–malignant Disease of the Cervix.
4. Gynaecological Endocrinology.
5. Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART).
6. Ultrasound Imaging of the Pelvis.
8. The Menopause and Hormone Replacement Therapy.
10. Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
11. Endometriosis and Chronic Pelvic Pain.
12. Vulval Disease and Gynaecological Dermatology.
13. Gynaecological Surgery.
14. Gynaecological Oncology and Pathology.