This book deals with important management issues and focuses on demonstrating XML's value as a business tool. It emphasizes processes and business logic, and will show you how to go about introducing this technology and what must be done to achieve a smooth implementation.
- Offers a management driven approach to XML-based information systems architecture
- Discusses important related standards such as RDF, topic maps, and XML
- Describes the building blocks of an XML-based architecture
- Provides a blueprint for an organizational model of the roles and responsibilities of those involved in setting up an XML-based architecture
- Presents a management framework and methodology for developing XML-based information systems
Developing a Management Strategy.
Foundations of an XML Framework.
Building on the Foundations.
Mapping the Old to the New.
Process Management and 'Web Services'.