Windows 7 No Problem! is an easy–to–use guide that will help you master Microsoft s revamped operating system. Windows expert and trainer Joli Ballew clearly explains what you need to know, from personalizing your desktop, to maintaining Windows 7.
No Problem! books use teaching methods that take advantage of our own natural learning approach, and help you remember what you learn. The multiple learning paths in No Problem! mean you get to choose the way in which you learn. You simply select the features that work for you, or use all of them, No Problem!
- Already have experience with previous versions of Windows? No Problem! We designed this book so you can easily build upon your existing knowledge quickly.
- In a rush? No Problem! For a quick path, you can choose to read only the highlighted text for just what you need to know.
- Prefer to take notes while you learn? No Problem! We ve already sprinkled loads of notes and quick tips throughout the book, and left you plenty of room to take your own.
- Like to learn by doing? No Problem! The Play with it and Experiment features give you the hands on guidance you need.
- Need a detailed step–by–step guide? No Problem! Combine all the learning paths for a comprehensive Windows 7 workshop.
Learn, play, and experiment this book will help you realise that Windows 7 is No Problem!
Joli Ballew (Garland, TX) is a Microsoft MVP (Windows Desktop Experience), and author of over 30 books. Joli holds certifications, including MCSE, MCDST, and MCTS, and teaches a variety of computer classes at Collin County Community College.