- Revised edition of a widely-used textbook.
- More concise, more chapters, better adapted to course use.
- Revised further reading.
- Clearly-written, well-illustrated, popular with students.
Preface to the Second Edition.
Units and References.
1. General Introduction.
2. Organizing Concepts.
4. The Development of Agriculture.
5. Advanced Solar Agriculture.
6. Industrialism: Energy after the Nineteenth Century.
7. Industrialisation: the Impact on Related Systems.
8. New Energies, New Thinking?.