- Discusses important new research in developmental psychology that has taken place since the first edition was published in 1988
- Provides an excellent resource for both psychology students and educationalists
- Includes substantially revised chapters on mathematics and classroom education
1. Images of Childhood and their Reflection in Teaching.
2. A Decade of Development.
3. Are there Stages of Development?.
4. Learning how to Think and Learn.
5. Language and Learning.
6. Making Sense.
7. The Literate Mind.
8. The Mathematical Mind.
9. Education and Educatability.