Foreword by Jerry J. Bigner.
1. Introducing Out in Psychology (Victoria Clarke and Elizabeth Peel).
2. From lesbian and gay psychology to LGBTQ psychologies: A journey into the unknown (Victoria Clarke and Elizabeth Peel)
3. What comes after discourse analysis for LGBTQ psychology(Peter Hegarty).
4. Recognising race in LGBTQ psychology: Power, privilege and complicity (Damien W. Riggs).
5. Personality, individual differences and LGB psychology (Gareth Hagger Johnson).
6. Heteronormativity and the exclusion of bisexuality in psychology (Meg Barker).
7. A minority within a minority: Experiences of gay men with intellectual disabilities.(Christopher Bennett and Adrian Coyle).
8. Closet talk: The contemporary relevance of the closet in lesbian and gay interaction (Victoria Land and Celia Kitzinger)
9. Romance, rights, recognition, responsibilities and radicalism: Same-sex couples’ accounts of civil partnership and marriage (Victoria Clarke, Carole Burgoyne and Maree Burns).
10. The experience of social power in the lives of trans people (Clair Clifford and Jim Orford).
11. What do they look like and are they among us? Bisexuality, (dis.closure and (Maria Gurevich, Jo Bower, Cynthia M. Mathieson and Bramilee Dhayanandhan).
12. Heterosexism at work: Diversity training, discrimination law and the limits of liberal individualism (Rosie Harding and Elizabeth Peel).
13. Out on the ball fields: Lesbians in sport (Vikki Krane and Kerrie J. Kauer).
14. Homophobia, rights and community: Contemporary issues in the lives of LGB people in the UK (Sonja J. Ellis).
15. Striving for holistic success: How lesbians come out on top (Faith Rostad and Bonita C. Long).
16. On Passing: The Interactional Organization of Appearance Attributions in the Psychiatric Assessment of Transsexual Patients (Susan A. Speer and Richard Green).
17. Alcohol and gay men: Consumption, promotion and policy responses (Jeffrey Adams, Timothy McCreanor and Virginia Braun).
18. Towards a clinical-psychological approach to address the hetero sexual concerns of intersexed women (Lih-Mei Liao).
19. Educational psychology practice with LGB youth in schools: Individual and institutional interventions (Jeremy J. Monsen and Sydney Bailey).
20. Que(e)rying the meaning of lesbian health: Individual(izing and community discourses (Sara MacBride-Stewart).
21. Transsexualism: Diagnostic dilemmas, transgender politics and the future of transgender care (Katherine Johnson).