- Move data easily between Excel and Access
Store Excel data in a structured relational database
Create Excel PivotTables with Access data
Report Access data using Excel's presentation layer
Use VBA, ADO, and SQL to move data from one application to the other
Save time and increase productivity by automating redundant processes with VBA
Simplify integration tasks using XML
Integrate Excel data into other Office applications
Companion Web site
Find all the examples from the book in the database located
1. Getting Excel Data into Access.
2. Analyzing Excel Data with Access Queries.
3. Sprucing Up Excel Data with Access Reports.
4. Using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts in Access.
5. Getting Access Data into Excel.
6. Leveraging Macros in Excel and Access.
7. VBA Fundamentals.
8. Using VBA to Move Data Between Excel and Access.
9. Exploring Excel and Access Automation.
10. Integrating Excel and Access with XML.
11. Integrating with Office Applications.
Geoffrey Clark as fourteen years of real–world experience building and implementing custom solutions for clients worldwide. Currently, he develops office applications to enable enterprise–wide metrics and change initiatives.