This updated edition features expanded summaries of economic analysis, new sections on matrix algebra and linear programming, and additional demonstrations of economics applications. Along with these new features, the book continues to separate mathematical methods and economics applications into discrete sections, allowing the student to learn the mathematics needed, or to proceed immediately to the economics examples.
This CD–ROM includes the award–winning MathEcon software, Excel files, Powerpoint slides, all definitions and remember boxes, and additional practice questions.
Features of the Book.
List of MathEcon Screens.
List of Excel Worksheets.
1. Functions in Economics.
2. Equations in Economics.
3. Macroeconomic Models.
4. Changes, Rates, Finance and Series.
5. Differentiation in Economics.
6. Maximum and Minimum Values.
7. Further Rules of Differentiation.
8. Partial Differentiation in Economics.
9. Constrained Maxima and Minima.
10. Integration in Economics.
11. Linear Programming.
12. Matrices in Economics.