- Smart Strategies for choosing a business to match your personality and skills, and avoiding the common pitfalls of entrepreneurial start–ups
- Smart Advice on all the behind–the–scenes tasks dealing with taxes and legal concerns, keeping the books, hiring employees, working with suppliers, and more
- Smart Tips on today′s vast range of high–tech tools what you really need and how to get it without breaking the bank
- Smart Definitions and insights on proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations and which structure best suits your goals and circumstances
- Quick reading and easy referencing with a comprehensive index and loads of sidebars and tables
Choosing Your Business.
The Best–Laid Plans.
Tools of the Trade.
Money, Money, Money.
Marketing Your Business.
Putting It All Together.