In this thematic volume of Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science, researchers reflect on recent developments and research surrounding G protein-coupled receptors. The chapters cover a large breadth of research, including GPCR role in stem cell function and pharmacology.
Authors explore in-depth research techniques and applications of GPCR usage, covering theory, laboratory approaches, and unique qualities that make GPCRs a crucial tool in microbiological and cancer research.
- Contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Michael T. Klein, Paige N. Vinson and Colleen M. Niswender
- Pharmacology of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor Allosteric Modulators: Structural Basis and Therapeutic Potential for CNS Disorders
Karen J. Gregory, Meredith J. Noetzel and Colleen M. Niswender
- Mining the Potential of Label-Free Biosensors for Seven-Transmembrane Receptor Drug Discovery
Magalie Rochville, Julio Martin, Jeffrey Clifford Jerman & Evi Kostenis
- G Protein-Coupled Receptors in Cancer : Biochemical Interactions and Drug Design
Yves Audigier, François-Xavier Picault, Carline Chaves-Almagro and Bernard Masri
- GPCRs in Stem Cell Function
Van A. Doze and Dianne M. Perez
- Application of Receptor Theory to Allosteric Modulation of Receptors
David A. Hall
- What Ligand-Gated Ion Channels Can Tell Us about the Allosteric Regulation of G protein-Coupled Receptors
Frederick J. Ehlert
- Modelling Cooperativity Effects in Dimeric G Protein-Coupled Receptors
- Chemokine Receptor Oligomerization and Allostery
Bryan Stephens and Tracy M. Handel
- Fine-Tuning of GPCR Signals by Intracellular G Protein Modulators Peishen Zhao, Wendy Cladman, Hubert HM Van Tol and Peter Chidiac