- A toolbox of algorithms: The book provides practical advice on implementing algorithms, including the programming aspects of combinatorial algorithms.
- Extensive solved problems and illustrations: Wherever possible, different solution methods are applied to the same examples to compare performance and verify precision and applicability.
- Technology-independent: Solutions are applicable to a wide range of network design problems without relying on particular technologies.
- Networks and Flows
- Advanced Flow Theory
- Topological Design
- Stochastic Processes and Queues
- Loss Networks
- General Packet Networks
- Flow-Controlled Packet Networks
- Effective Bandwidth
- Multi-Service Networks
- Multi-Service Network Analysis
- Survivable Networks
Christofer Larsson is a consultant in network design and traffic engineering, having worked for Ericsson for a decade. He holds an MSc in Engineering Physics from the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden.