Expert investors Anthony Spare and Paul Ciotti demonstrate the Relative Dividend Yield (RDY) approach that has outperformed the market for more than fifteen years, without the market risk. This comprehensive book covers all aspects of investing and money management, while providing you with the proven advice you need to calmly navigate the rough waters of investing. In addition, Relative Dividend Yield, Second Edition has been completely updated to help you:
- Compare RDY with other investment methods such as venture capital, emerging growth, large growth,technical analysis, and sector rotators
- Manage even the largest portfolios with confidence
- Learn about RDY valuations, including consumer stocks, industrial stocks, utilities, and cyclical stocks
- Avoid pitfalls and take preventive measures by maintaining a safe dividend level, using a straightforward analytical process, and focusing on quality companies
- Ascertain the primary characteristics of RDY stock portfolios and find out the connection between RDY and market timing
With an exercise on Dow Jones stock selecting included, you owe it to yourself to find out why RDY is on of the best-kept secrets in investing today.
Other Investment Methods.
Proof that RDY Works: A Study of 100 Large Companies from 1976 to 1993.
The RDY Approach in Practice.
More Examples of RDY Valuations.
Pitfalls and Preventative Measures.
RDY-Based Portfolio Characteristics, Construction, and Maintenance.
Having Others Invest for You and Investing in Other Countries.
Investing for Yourself.