Over the last twenty–five years, The Leadership Challenge established a reputation as a research–driven, evidence–based leadership development model with a simple, yet profound, principle at its core: leadership is a measurable, learnable, and teachable set of behaviors.
In this new edition of The Leadership Challenge® Deluxe Workshop, bestselling authors Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner advocate for broadening the reach of our leadership development efforts. In today′s challenging and complex workplace, leaders are desperately needed from the front lines to the executive suites. The secret of high–performing organizations is that everyone within them knows that leadership–at–all–levels is expected and rewarded, and that individuals everywhere are responsible for making extraordinary things happen.
This comprehensive Facilitator′s Deluxe Guide provides everything needed to prepare for and deliver a high–impact leadership development program for leaders at all levels.
The package includes:
- An introduction to the model, instructions for conducting the Workshop, a script for
- presentation delivery, and tools for customization
- Sample participant workbooks (2 day and Intro versions)
- The Leadership Challenge Practice Book new!
- The Leadership Challenge Vision Book new!
- 1 deck of The Leadership Challenge Values Cards
- The Leadership Challenge Card 4E
- The Leadership Challenge Poster
- The LPI Action Cards Facilitator Guide Package
- The Leadership Challenge Values Cards Facilitator Guide Package
- The Leadership Challenge Activities Book
- A Coach s Guide to Developing Leaders book
- DVD with 10 all new video case studies
- Flash Drive with electronic version of the facilitator s guide, planning checklist,
- detailed scripts, video case studies, pre work fi les, PowerPoint deck, and handouts.
What s new about this edition?
- Participant Workbooks with contemporary, colorful design
- Ten new video cases
- Online pre work
- Innovative participant take away materials
- Flexible, customizable delivery options