World Fuel Services Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by World Fuel Services Corporation since January2007.
Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes World Fuel Services Corporation's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by World Fuel Services Corporation. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on World Fuel Services Corporation's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by World Fuel Services Corporation and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for World Fuel Services Corporation's financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about World Fuel Services Corporation’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
TARGETS AND PARTNERS
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
Mergers and Acquisitions - Overview
Mergers and Acquisitions - Deal reports
Capital Raising - Deal reports
About the Author Financial Deals Database
Deal Definition and Methodology
About the Author
List of Tables
Table 1: World Fuel Services Corporation M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 2: World Fuel Services Corporation M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
List of Figures
Figure 1: World Fuel Services Corporation M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: World Fuel Services Corporation M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)