2. Organization of nanowires into complex 3D assemblies by template electrodeposition;
3. Porous alumina template based versatile and controllable direct synthesis of silicon nanowires;
4. Influence of ammoniating temperatures on microstructures, morphologies and optical properties of GaN/Nb nanostructures by RF magnetron sputtering technique;
5. Effect of doping on nanowire morphology during plasma-assisted chemical vapor deposition;
6. Shape-controlled synthesis of silver nanostructures for high-thermal conductivity nanofluids;
7. Growth of ZnO nanostructures on cellulosic substrates;
8. VLS growth of III-V semiconductor nanowires on graphene layers;
9. Fabrication of transparent conductive thin film electrodes based on Ag nanowire on transparent substrates using the spray method for photovoltaic applications;
10. Gas phase electrodeposition: a programmable localized deposition method for rapid combinatorial investigation of nanostructured devices and 3D bulk heterojunction photovoltaic cells;
11. Atomic layer deposition of TiO2 ultrathin films on 3D substrates for energy applications;
12. Synthesis of icosahedral boron arsenide nanowires for betavoltaic applications;
13. Nonlinear two-photon photocurrent spectroscopy of CdS nanosheets;
14. Thermoelectric power measurement of catalyst-free Si-doped GaAs nanowires;
15. Effect of nickel silicide induced dopant segregation on vertical silicon nanowire diode performance;
16. ZnO nanostructured diodes: the influence of synthesis conditions and p-type material on device performance;
17. From planar to vertical nanowires field-effect transistors;
18. Electroluminescence of p-GaN/MgO/n-ZnO heterojunction light-emitting diodes;
19. Formation of a single In(Ga)As/GaAs quantum dot embedded in a site-controlled GaAs nanowire by metalorganic chemical vapor deposition for application to single photon sources;
20. Synthesis and nano-processing of ZnO nano-crystals for controlled laser action;
21. Silicon nanowire integrated electrolyte-insulator-semiconductor sensor with an above-Nernstian sensitivity for bio-sensing applications;
22. Polysilicon nanowires for chemical sensing applications;
23. Low cost environmental sensors using zinc oxide nanowires and nanostructures;
24. Effect of the quantum size effect on the performance of solar cells with a silicon nanowire array embedded in SiO2;
25. Nanostructured zinc oxide piezoelectric energy generators based on semiconductor P-N junctions;
26. Electrochemical performance and safety of lithium ion battery anodes incorporating single wall carbon nanotubes.
Lincoln J. Lauhon Northwestern University, Illinois.
Thomas G. Thundat University of Alberta.
Deli Wang University of California, San Diego.
Xudong Wang University of Wisconsin, Madison.
Zhong Lin Wang Georgia Institute of Technology.
Magnus Willander Linköpings Universitet, Sweden.
Takeshi Yanagida University of Osaka, Japan.