Empirically based and combining fresh, reliable data with high level analysis, the volume gives wide coverage to each area so that it can serve as a comprehensive text for senior undergraduates, MAs and MBAs in HRM and other professionals studying for IPD qualifications.
Changing Patterns of Management Development provides a comprehensive and eclectic review of the state of management development at the dawn of the 21st century, and will act as a benchmark and starting–point for all future analysis of management development.
List of Figures.
List of Tables.
About the Authors.
2. Models of Management Development.
3. The Historical Background.
4. National Management Development Systems.
5. Demand for Management Development.
6. Strategy, Structure and Responsibilities.
7. Management Development Procedures and Processes.
8. Management Development: Amount and Methods.
9. The Impact of Management Development.
10. Managerial Careers in Relation to Development.
11. Management Development in Small Businesses.
Bibliography and References.