- Introduces students to concepts of the self and society in an age of rapid technology and high speed communication
- Examines the relationship between everyday life and social structure in key domains of communication, personality, work/family, leisure and entertainment, and economics
- Written in a lively, engaging style for readers without a sociological background
1. Everyday Life in Our Wired World.
2. Sociology’s Encyclopedia.
3. Does Postmodernism Make You Mad? or, Did You Flunk Statistics?.
4. Adventures in Capitalism.
5. Girl Talk.
6. Virtually, a Sociology!.