This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Schneider National, Inc. (Schneider) is a provider of truckload, logistics and intermodal services. Its major services include regional, long-haul, expedited, dedicated, bulk, intermodal, brokerage, cross-dock logistics, supply chain management and port logistics. It owns a large fleet of trucks, trailers and intermodal containers. The company offers its services through its own supply chain facilities and through various service providers include truckload and less-than-truckload (LTL), rail, air, vessel and small package carriers, freight forwarders, customs brokers, consolidators, warehousers, transloaders, and distribution and fulfillment specialists. It conducts operations in the US, Canada, China and Mexico. Schneider is headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company
Schneider National, Inc. - Key Facts
Schneider National, Inc. - Key Employees
Schneider National, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Schneider National, Inc. - History
Schneider National, Inc. - Company Statement
Schneider National, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Schneider National, Inc. - Business Description
Schneider National, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Schneider National, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Robust Operations Network
Strength - Well Established Player
Schneider National, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - High Dependence on North America
Weakness - Weak Presence in Emerging Segment
Schneider National, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Transportation Industry
Opportunity - High Growth Prospects for Inter-Modals
Opportunity - Increasing Government Expenditure
Schneider National, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Pressure
Threat - Foreign Currency Fluctuations
Threat - Industry Regulations
Schneider National, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Schneider National, Inc., Key Facts
Schneider National, Inc., Key Employees
Schneider National, Inc., Major Products and Services
Schneider National, Inc., History
Schneider National, Inc., Subsidiaries
Schneider National, Inc., Key Competitors