This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business Description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate Strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company History - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major Products and Services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive Biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key Operational Heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
H&M Company, Inc. (H&M) is an engineering and construction service provider. It provides plan, design, develop and build services for a wide range of construction projects. The company’s services portfolio includes site selection and analysis, architecture and engineering, pre-construction, construction, self-perform capabilities, industrial services, and project financing build-to-suit lease. H&M serves companies operating in sectors including manufacturing, heavy industries, power, distribution, and office or institutional sectors across North America, Australia, Europe, Asia, and South America. Its key clients include Adidas Group, Bosch, FLSmidth, GE, Ross, Lhoist, Mitsubishi, UNiNordex and ThyssenKrupp among others. H&M is headquartered in Jackson, Tennessee, the US.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
H&M Company, Inc. - Key Facts
H&M Company, Inc. - Key Employees
H&M Company, Inc. - Key Operational Employees
H&M Company, Inc. - Major Products and Services
H&M Company, Inc. - History
H&M Company, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
H&M Company, Inc. - Business Description
H&M Company, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
H&M Company, Inc. - Strengths
H&M Company, Inc. - Weaknesses
H&M Company, Inc. - Opportunities
H&M Company, Inc. - Threats
H&M Company, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables:
H&M Company, Inc., Key Facts
H&M Company, Inc., Key Employees
H&M Company, Inc., Key Operational Employees
H&M Company, Inc., Major Products and Services
H&M Company, Inc., History
H&M Company, Inc., Other Locations
H&M Company, Inc., Subsidiaries
H&M Company, Inc., Key Competitors