The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
IHS Inc. (IHS) is a global information company. The company is a source of information and insight in significant areas, including design and supply chain; energy and power; environment, health, and safety (EHS) and sustainability; defense, risk, and security; country and industry forecasting; and commodities, pricing, and cost. The solutions offered by the company assist its customers in crucial decision-making and also support key processes and enhance productivity. It provides its services to industries such as aerospace, defense, agriculture, banking, automotive, chemicals, construction, food manufacturer, insurance, government, maritime, media, non-governmental organizations, retail, technology, telecommunication, and among others. The company has operations in Americas; Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA); and Asia Pacific region (APAC). IHS is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
IHS Inc. - Key Facts
IHS Inc. - Key Employees
IHS Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
IHS Inc. - Major Products and Services
IHS Inc. - History
IHS Inc. - Company Statement
IHS Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
IHS Inc. - Business Description
IHS Inc. - Corporate Strategy
IHS Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
IHS Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Increase in Subscription-Based Business
Strength - Increasing Cash Reserve
Strength - Diverse Customer Base
IHS Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Reliance on Americas
IHS Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Inorganic Growth Drivers: Acquisitions
Opportunity - Prospective Accounting Services Market
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
IHS Inc. - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Cost Overruns
Threat - Litigations
IHS Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
IHS Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
IHS Inc., Key Facts
IHS Inc., Key Employees
IHS Inc., Key Employee Biographies
IHS Inc., Major Products and Services
IHS Inc., History
IHS Inc., Other Locations
IHS Inc., Subsidiaries
IHS Inc., Key Competitors
IHS Inc., Ratios based on current share price
IHS Inc., Annual Ratios
IHS Inc., Interim Ratios
IHS Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
IHS Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015)
IHS Inc., Ratio Charts