- Progress in Medicinal Chemistry provides a review of eclectic developments in medicinal chemistry
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Small Molecule Bromodomain Inhibitors: Extending the Druggable Epigenome
- TRPV1 Antagonists: Clinical Setbacks and Prospects for Future Development
Michael E. Kort and Philip R. Kym
- Multivalent Dual Pharmacology Muscarinic Antagonist and ß2 Agonist (MABA) Molecules for the Treatment of COPD
Adam D. Hughes, Alexander McNamara and Tod Steinfeld
- Hematopoietic Prostaglandin D-Synthase Inhibitors Sukanthini Thurairatnam