Semiconductors and Semimetals has distinguished itself through the careful selection of well-known authors, editors, and contributors. Originally widely known as the "Willardson and Beer" Series, it has succeeded in publishing numerous landmark volumes and chapters. The series publishes timely, highly relevant volumes intended for long-term impact and reflecting the truly interdisciplinary nature of the field. The volumes in Semiconductors and Semimetals have been and will continue to be of great interest to physicists, chemists, materials scientists, and device engineers in academia, scientific laboratories and modern industry.
- The series publishes timely, highly relevant volumes intended for long-term impact and reflecting the truly interdisciplinary nature of the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Eicke R. Weber and Gerhard P. Willeke
- On the History of Terrestrial PV Development
with a Focus on Germany
Gerhard P. Willeke and Armin Räuber
- Overview of Photovoltaic Production, Markets and Perspectives
- PV Learning Curves and Cost Dynamics
Gregory F. Nemet and Diana Husmann
- Photovoltaic Material Resources
Martin A. Green
- Crystalline Silicon Feedstock Preparation and Analysis Laszlo Fabry and Karl Hesse