- The latest important information for food scientists and nutritionists- Peer-reviewed articles by a panel of respected scientists- The go-to series since 1948
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Juan Manuel Cevallos-Cevallos and Jose Ignacio Reyes-De-Corcuera
- Implications of Light Energy on Food Quality and Packaging Selection
Susan E. Duncan and Hao-Hsun Chang
- Antioxidant Activity and Protecting Health Effects of Common Medicinal Plants
Sona Skrovankova, Ladislava Misurcova and Ludmila Machu
- Fatty Acid Profile of Unconventional Oil Seeds
Latha Sabikhi and Sathish Kumar M. H.
- Modern Approaches in Probiotics Research to Control Foodborne Pathogens
Mary Anne Roshni Amalaradjou and Arun K. Bhunia
- Bacteriophages for Detection and Control of Bacterial Pathogens in Food and Food-Processing Environment
Lubov Y. Brovko, Hany Anany, and Mansel W. Griffiths
- Carbon Dioxide and Ethanol Release from Champagne Glasses, Under Standard Tasting Conditions
Gerard Liger-Belair, Fabien Beaumont, Marielle Bourget, Herve Pron, Philippe Jeandet, Bertrand Parvitte, Virginie Zéninari, Guillaume Polidori and Clara Cilindre