Volume 56 in the internationally acclaimed Advances in Clinical Chemistry contains chapters submitted from leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science. Authors are from a diverse field of clinical chemistry disciplines and diagnostics, ranging from basic biochemical exploration to cutting-edge microarray technology.
- Written by authors representing the diverse field of clinical chemistry and diagnostics, reviews in Advances in Clinical Chemistry cover a range of cutting-eduge research ranging from basic biochemical exploration to microarray technology
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Metabolic markers in sport medicine Giuseppe Banfi, Alessandra Colombini, Giovanni Lombardi, and Anna Lubkowska
- Cytokines in Diabetic Nephropathy Chia-Chao Wu, Huey-Kang Sytwu, Yuh-Feng Lin
- Advances in antibiotic measurement Amitava Dasgupta
- Relevance of the lectin pathway of complement in rheumatic diseases Angelica B. W. Boldt, Isabela Goeldner, and Iara J. T. de Messias-Reason
- Clusterin in Alzheimer's Disease Zhong-Chen Wu, Jin-Tai Yu, Yang Li, Lan Tan
- Fetuin-A and the Cardiovascular system Katsuhito Mori, Masanori Emoto, Masaaki Inaba
- Genetic and clinical aspects of Brugada syndrome: an update Giuseppe Lippi, Martina Montagnana, Tiziana Meschi, Ivan Comelli,Gianfranco Cervellin