Volume 57 in the internationally acclaimed Advances in Clinical Chemistry contains chapters submitted from leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science. Authors are from a diverse field of clinical chemistry disciplines and diagnostics, ranging from basic biochemical exploration to cutting-edge microarray technology.
- Written by authors representing the diverse field of clinical chemistry and diagnostics, reviews in Advances in Clinical Chemistry cover a range of cutting-eduge research ranging from basic biochemical exploration to microarray technology
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Biomarkers in hemodialysis patients Radovan Hojs, Sebastjan Bevc, and Robert Ekart
- Cytokines and cytokine-specific therapy in asthma Dhananjay Desai and Christopher Brightling
- Somatic mitochondrial DNA mutations in human cancers Man Yu
- Biochemical and genetic markers of erectile dysfunction Giuseppe Lippi, Mario Plebani, Martina Montagnana, and Gianfranco Cervellin
- Asbestos-related disease: screening and diagnosis José Antonio Rodríguez Portal
- Biochemistry of Envenomation Prameet Kaur, Vibha Ghariwal, Kun Song Yeo, Hui Zhing Ta, Jian Chye Sam Tan, Arunmozhiarasi Armugam, Peter N Strong and Kandiah Jeyaseelan