Volume 61 in the internationally acclaimed Advances in Clinical Chemistry contains chapters submitted from leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science. Authors are from a diverse field of clinical chemistry disciplines and diagnostics, ranging from basic biochemical exploration to cutting-edge microarray technology.
- Written by authors representing the diverse field of clinical chemistry and diagnostics, reviews in Advances in Clinical Chemistry
- Covers a range of cutting-edge research ranging from basic biochemical exploration to microarray technology
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- BNP Molecular Forms and Processing by the Cardiac Serine Protease Corin
Tomoko Ichiki, Brenda K Huntley, and John C Burnett, Jr.
- Current Applications of Cardiac Troponin T for the Diagnosis of Myocardial Damage
Martina Vasatova, Radek Pudil, Jan M. Horacek, and Tomas Buchler
- Markers in Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
Ferah Armutcu, Sumeyya Akyol, Fatma Ucar, Serpil Erdogan, and Omer Akyol
- The Expanding Role of Tandem Mass Spectrometry in Optimizing Diagnosis and Treatment of Thyroid Disease
Hendrick E. van Deventer and Steven J. Soldin
- Reg Proteins and Their Roles in Inflammation and Cancer of the Human Digestive System
Jie Zhao, Jingyu Wang, Hao Wang, and Maode Lai
- Markers of Circulating Breast Cancer Cells
Eunice López-Muñoz and Manuel Méndez-Montes