Since its first volume in 1960, Advances in Computers has presented detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications. It has also provided contributors with a medium in which they can explore their subjects in greater depth and breadth than journal articles usually allow. As a result, many articles have become standard references that continue to be of sugnificant, lasting value in this rapidly expanding field.
- In-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology
- Well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Many of the volumes are devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Michael Mlynarski, Baris Güldali, Stephan Weißleder and Gregor Engels
- Cloud Computing Uncovered: A Research Landscape
Mohammad Hamdaqa and Ladan Tahvildari
- Advances in User-session-based Testing of Web Applications
- Machine Learning and Event-Based Software Testing: Classifiers for Identifying Infeasible GUI Event Sequences
Robert Gove and Jorge Faytong
- A Framework for Detecting and Diagnosing Configuration Faults in Web Applications
- Trends in Model-based GUI Testing
Stephan Arlt, Cristiano Bertolini, Simon Pahl and Martin Schaf
- Regression Testing in Software Product Line Engineering Per Runeson and Emelie Engstrom