- Maintains the highest impact factor among serial publications in agriculture - Presents timely reviews on important agronomy issues - Enjoys a long-standing reputation for excellence in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- How Much Nutritional Iron Deficiency in Humans Globally is Due to an Underlying Zinc Deficiency?
R. D. Graham, M. Knez, and R. M. Welch
- The Effects of Climate Change on the Mobilization of Diffuse Substances from Agricultural Systems
C. J. A. Macleod, P. D. Falloon, R. Evans, and P. M. Haygarth
- Greenhouse Gas Mitigation with Agricultural Land Management Activities in the United States
A Side-by-side Comparison of Biophysical Potential
A. J. Eagle and L. P. Olander
- The Role of Abiotic and Coupled Biotic/Abiotic Mineral Controlled Redox Processes in Nitrate Reduction
C. J. Matocha, P. Dhakal, and S. M. Pyzola
- A Critical Review of the Influence of Wastewater Irrigation on the Transformation and Bioavailability of Heavy Metal(loid)s in Soil
A. Kunhikrishnan, S. Laurenson, N. S. Bolan, K. Mueller, R. Naidu and Won-Il Kim
- Development and Rapid Adoption of Submergence-Tolerant (Sub1) Rice Varieties D. J. Mackill, A. M. Ismail, U. S. Singh, R. V. Labios, and T. R. Paris