Advances in Agronomy continues to be recognized as a leading reference and a first-rate source for the latest research in agronomy. As always, the subjects covered are varied and exemplary of the myriad of subject matter dealt with by this long-running serial.
- Maintains the highest impact factor among serial publications in agriculture
- Presents timely reviews on important agronomy issues
- Enjoys a long-standing reputation for excellence in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Catherine Bonin and Rattan Lal
- Food Safety Issues for Mineral and Organic Fertilizers
Rufus L. Chaney
- Mechanisms of Nickel Uptake and Hyperaccumulation by Plants and Implications for Soil Remediation
Shanying He, Zhenli He, Xiaoe Yang and Virupax C Baligar
- Conservation Agriculture in the Semi-Arid Tropics: Prospects and Problems
Ram A. Jat, Suhas P. Wani and Kanwar L. Sahrawat
- Green and Brown Manures in Dryland Wheat Production Systems in Mediterranean-Type Environments
M. M. Roper, S. P. Milroy and M. L. Poole
- Productivity and Sustainability of the Rice-Wheat Cropping System in the Indo-Gangetic Plains of the Indian Subcontinent: Problems, Opportunities, and Strategies Bhagirath S. Chauhan, Gulshan Mahajan, Virender Sardana, Jagadish Timsina and Mangi L. Jat