The series contains comprehensive reviews of the most current research in applied microbiology. Recent areas covered include bacterial diversity in the human gut, protozoan grazing of freshwater biofilms, metals in yeast fermentation processes and the interpretation of host-pathogen dialogue through microarrays.
Impact factor for 2010: 3.913.
- Contributions from leading authorities- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Phage Therapy Pharmacology: Phage Cocktails Benjamin K. Chan and Stephen T. Abedon
- Utility of Greater Wax Moth Larva (Galleria mellonella) for Evaluating the Toxicity and Efficacy of New Antimicrobial Agents Andrew P. Desbois and Peter J. Coote
- Bacteriophages and Nanostructured Materials Paul Hyman
- Microbial Communities Associated With House Dust Helena Rintala, Miia Pitkäranta, and Martin Täubel
- Serpula lacrymans, Wood and Buildings S.C.Watkinson and D.C.Eastwood