Advances in Quantum Chemistry presents surveys of current topics in this rapidly developing field that has emerged at the cross section of the historically established areas of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology. It features detailed reviews written by leading international researchers. This series provides a one-stop resource for following progress in this interdisciplinary area.
- Publishes articles, invited reviews and proceedings of major international conferences and workshops
- Written by leading international researchers in quantum and theoretical chemistry
- Highlights important interdisciplinary developments
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- On Resonance: A First Glance into the Behavior of Unstable States
Shachar Klaiman and Ido Gilary
- Examining the Limits of Physical Theory: Analytical Principles and Logical Implications
Erkki J. Brändas
- Resonances in Bimolecular Chemical Reactions
Rex T. Skodje
- Quasi-Bound States of Electronic and Positronic Few-Body Systems: Analysis of Multichannel Scattering Information
- Atomic Resonance States and Their Role in Charge Changing Processes
Eva Lindroth and Luca Argenti
- Electronic Decay in Multiply Charged Polyatomic Systems Vitali Averbukh and Premysl Kolorenc