This series features extended articles on the physics of electron devices (especially semiconductor devices), particle optics at high and low energies, microlithography, image science and digital image processing, electromagnetic wave propagation, electron microscopy, and the computing methods used in all these domains.
- Contributions from leading authorities- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Measurement Techniques and Practical Issues
- Transmission lines and passive components
Guennadi A. Kouzaev
- Modeling and Design of High Frequency Structures Using Artificial Neural Networks and Space Mapping
- Field-effect types of transistors
- RF MEMS Switches and Switch Matrices
- Substrate-Integrated Antennas on Silicon
Natalia K. Nikolova